Large Snake Zeylanica
The Snake Plant Zeylanica is a succulent plant characterized by its upright swordlike leaves with green reptile-like variegation.
Arrives potted inside our ceramic planter.
Thrives in medium to bright indirect light, but can tolerate low indirect light.
Water every 3-4 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This plant is known for its air purifying capabilities.
Native to arid regions of India, Sansevieria zeylanica is a species of snake plant characterized by its dark green variegation. Snake plants are tropical plants that are also succulents. Often positioned as low light plants, they are actually medium to bright light plants that tolerate, but not thrive in low light. Like other succulent plants, they have a modified form of photosynthesis, where in order to preserve water, the plant opens its pores exclusively at night. However, since photosynthesis only happens with daylight, the plant stores carbon dioxide acquired at night for use during the day, and releases oxygen (one of the end products of photosynthesis) at night when the pores open. This helps it to maximize efficiency in cleaning the air, as found in study conducted by NASA.Learn more
You Might Like
Join the Plant Parent Club, where all people are plant people! Our annual membership averages to just $3.25 a month — and is sure to unleash your inner green thumb. As a member, you'll enjoy:
- Free standard shipping on all online orders
- 10% off your online or in-store purchases
- Early access to new products and promotions
- Exclusive access to online workshops & events
- And much more!
Local In-Home Delivery
* Rates only valid for zipcodes in our service area.
- After you place your order, our team will reach out to you via the email address you used during checkout to pick a delivery date and time frame.
- Please allow 48 hours for us to reach out, Monday through Friday.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday between 9am-6pm. We do not offer same day delivery.
- For the safety of our employees and community at this time, local deliveries are contactless. When we reach out to schedule your delivery, we will ask for instructions regarding leaving your order in your lobby, with a doorman, or outside your unit.
- Time frames are routed geographically. If you need to reschedule your delivery, a rescheduling fee will apply.
- If your online order contains additional merchandise that comes from one of our drop ship vendors, those items will be shipped separately.
- If your building requires a COI for deliveries, please be sure to request when scheduling with our team.
Your shopping cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping