Large Fiddle Leaf Fig Bush
Get your home holiday ready with this statement plant available for a limited time at a special price. The Fiddle Leaf Fig is characterized by its broad, vibrant green leaves with prominent veining. It prefers a stable environment and can be fickle when temps fluctuate.
Arrives potted inside our lightweight fiberglass planter.
Bright direct to indirect light
Water every 1–2 weeks
You Might Like
The Fiddle Leaf Fig (Ficus lyrata) is a species of fig tree native to the lowland tropics of western Africa. In its native habitat, it can grow over forty feet tall, however indoor fiddle leaf figs are significantly smaller. Their leaves vary in shape but are often broad, leathery in texture, and a vibrant green hue with prominent veining. Some say they resemble a fiddle – hence their name. The fiddle leaf fig is most happy in a stable environment temperature-wise where it receives at least a few hours of bright direct light a day. They can be fickle with temperature and light changes, so consistency is key.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet Friendly subscription – and receive a houseplant in 6" diameter grow pot and 7" wide ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic pot
→ Plant variety changes month to month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first 3 plant deliveries
Local In-Home Delivery
* Rates only valid for zipcodes in our service area.
- After you place your order, our team will reach out to you via the email address you used during checkout to pick a delivery date and time frame.
- Please allow 48 hours for us to reach out, Monday through Friday.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday between 9am-6pm. We do not offer same day delivery.
- For the safety of our employees and community at this time, local deliveries are contactless. When we reach out to schedule your delivery, we will ask for instructions regarding leaving your order in your lobby, with a doorman, or outside your unit.
- Time frames are routed geographically. If you need to reschedule your delivery, a rescheduling fee will apply.
- If your online order contains additional merchandise that comes from one of our drop ship vendors, those items will be shipped separately.
- If your building requires a COI for deliveries, please be sure to request when scheduling with our team.