Large Snake Laurentii
The Snake Plant Laurentii is a succulent plant characterized by its upright swordlike leaves with vibrant yellow edges.
Arrives potted inside our lightweight fiberglass planter.
Bright indirect to low light
Water every 2–3 weeks
You Might Like
Native to southern and central Africa, the Sansevieria trifasciata 'Laurentii' is a cultivar of snake plant with yellow variegated edges. Snake plants are tropical plants that are also succulents. Often positioned as low light plants, they are actually medium to bright light plants that tolerate, but not thrive in low light. Like other succulent plants, they have a modified form of photosynthesis, where in order to preserve water, the plant opens its pores exclusively at night. However, since photosynthesis only happens with daylight, the plant stores carbon dioxide acquired at night for use during the day, and releases oxygen (one of the end products of photosynthesis) at night when the pores open. This helps it to maximize efficiency in cleaning the air, as found in study conducted by NASA.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet Friendly subscription – and receive a houseplant in 6" diameter grow pot and 7" wide ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic pot
→ Plant variety changes month to month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first 3 plant deliveries
Local In-Home Delivery
* Rates only valid for zipcodes in our service area.
- After you place your order, our team will reach out to you via the email address you used during checkout to pick a delivery date and time frame.
- Please allow 48 hours for us to reach out, Monday through Friday.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday between 9am-6pm. We do not offer same day delivery.
- For the safety of our employees and community at this time, local deliveries are contactless. When we reach out to schedule your delivery, we will ask for instructions regarding leaving your order in your lobby, with a doorman, or outside your unit.
- Time frames are routed geographically. If you need to reschedule your delivery, a rescheduling fee will apply.
- If your online order contains additional merchandise that comes from one of our drop ship vendors, those items will be shipped separately.
- If your building requires a COI for deliveries, please be sure to request when scheduling with our team.