Preserved Fern Kokedama
A traditional Japanese art form, the word Kokedama translates to ’moss ball’. There is no upkeep necessary with this preserved fern kokedama – simply hang and enjoy, or sit on a flat surface. This is a real kokedama that has been naturally preserved. It is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Each kokedama is handcrafted and unique – natural variations will occur. There might be a slight odor upon unpacking your kokedama, but it will subside in about 3 weeks. Keep it out of direct light and never water. Your moss ball will measure around 3" wide; product is about 8" tall by 8" wide including preserved fern.
* Kokedama ship within 2-5 business days of your order – no signature is required for delivery.
Join the Plant Parent Club, where all people are plant people! Our annual membership averages to just $3.25 a month — and is sure to unleash your inner green thumb. As a member, you'll enjoy:
- Free standard shipping on all online orders
- 10% off your online or in-store purchases
- Early access to new products and promotions
- Exclusive access to online workshops & events
- And much more!
Your shopping cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping