Why is the Philodendron our most popular plant year after year? It could be its heart-shaped green leaves, easy-going nature, or quick-growing trailing vines. Snag this low-maintenance houseplant now to watch it thrive during the summer growing season ahead.
- Arrives in a nursery grow pot nestled in your planter choice
- Choice of small (5" diam) or medium (7" diam) planter
- Acadia is porcelain; with drainage hole and rubber stopper
- Grant and Hyde are ceramic; Hyde comes with drainage hole and saucer
- Upcycled is made from recycled plastic; comes with drainage hole and rubber stopper
Bright indirect to low light
Water every 1–2 weeks
You Might Like
Philodendron is a genus of herbaceous evergreen tropical plants which belongs to the aroid family Araceae. Taxonomically, the genus Philodendron is considered to be a ‘trashbag’ genus because newly-discovered plants that look like philos are placed in this group until they can be further parsed out. This is not uncommon as many aroids tend to look like one another at some point in their life cycle. This particular Philodendron has delicate heart-shaped green leaves and trailing wiry vines.
Become a Subscriber
Take the guesswork out of plant shopping and enjoy the element of surprise with our plant subscription boxes! Choose between our Classic or Pet Friendly subscription – and receive a houseplant in 6" diameter grow pot and 7" wide ceramic planter to display it in delivered to your door every month. All you have to do is water and enjoy.
→ Includes easy-care plant & chic ceramic pot
→ Plant variety changes month to month
→ Pause or cancel anytime after the first 3 plant deliveries