We couldn't be more thrilled that autumn is settling in across New York City. There is something special and nostalgic about fall. To celebrate, we're happily:
1. loading on the cozy layers (in jewel-toned hues)
2. munching & sipping on anything pumpkin-flavored
3. enjoying our coffee hot, instead of iced
4. anxiously awaiting the leaves changing color
5. potting our miniature Fall Collection
Looking for suggestions? Check out these three guides packed with ideas: "Top 10 Things To Do in New York This Fall" About.com; "101 Things To Do in New York City in The Fall" TimeOutNY; "Fall Festivals and Events in New York" ILoveNY.
Happy Autumn, NYC!