1. You keep us calm - and help us breathe a little easier
2. You brighten our desks - and our days (even the most dreary)
3. You make for great listeners - gosh, you give a lot for so little (just a sunny sill and some water!)
4. You can still surprise us, with flowers no less
5. Most importantly, you remind us how important it is to grow, even just a little bit, each day
As it happens, we love plants even more in 2014. To celebrate our unyielding commitment to green - here are a few things we're focusing on in the New Year.
We'll be available to answer all of your plant questions and concerns on more channels than ever; including: twitter, instagram (tag your photo #plantmergency), facebook, email, phone, even text. Check us out on the newly launched app PS Dept.
New planter designs in more colors, coming this Spring.
Exciting new partnerships with brands you love. Hint: look for a great partnership on the day that celebrates love.
Introducing Wednesday deliveries starting next week!
TAKING IT OUTSIDE
If you're lucky enough to have outdoor space - yeah, we're looking at you Brooklyn - new gardening services will be available in time for Spring.
With that and with love, here's to new growth in the new year!
-Eliza & The Sill team