To our New York friends & family,
In March, we preemptively made the decision to close our shops in New York and California to protect the health & safety of our team, our customers, and the general public in light of COVID-19. Now that New York City is beginning to reopen businesses, we will begin slowly reopening our stores, starting with our Brooklyn location.
Our Brooklyn location officially reopened Monday, June 8 for curbside pickup & local delivery. Our Amsterdam and Hester Street locations will remain closed until further notice. Details are below – and we look forward to seeing you & helping with all your plant needs!
Brooklyn Hours & Location
Monday - Sunday, 12pm-7pm
195 Pacific Street, Brooklyn
How it works:
There are 3 ways to shop. (Be sure to ask about our in-store exclusive plants!)
- Give us a call directly at (347) 227-7333 to place an order for pick-up or contactless delivery
- DM us on Instagram @thesillbk to place an order for curbside pick-up or contactless delivery
- Pick out your plants and planters curbside from our window display, and we will package your order for you, and bring it outside to you
Please note no shopping or transactions will take place inside the shop at this time.
A few other notes:
- Customers must wear masks to participate in curbside pick-up
- All customers must maintain 6 feet of social distancing space outside our shops based on markers provided
- Only electronic payments will be accepted at this time
- Employees will be wearing gloves, masks and will be following extensive sanitation procedures on a regular basis
- We are not able to offer repotting services in-store at this time
- For inquiries regarding online orders, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for real time updates and troubleshooting
Keep growing your plant knowledge.
Want more tips? Sign up for our plant care newsletter and find out how to keep your plants healthy and happy.